Lexar LJDP20-32GCRBEU - USB flash drive - 32 GB - USB 3.0 - 400 MB/s (read) - 150 MB/s (write) - 256-bit AES (encryption)
84 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
One of the fastest USB 3.0 flash drives available, Lexar® JumpDrive® P20 allows you to quickly transfer files, with speeds up to 400MB/s read and 270MB/s write. The drive boasts a sleek metal alloy design and includes EncryptStick™ Lite software to protect files.
- Store and transfer content faster with premium performance: The premium Lexar® JumpDrive® P20 USB 3.0 flash drive provides fast file transfer with speeds up to 400MB/s read and 270MB/s write, making it one of the fastest USB flash drives available. Now you can transfer a full-length HD movie in less than 40 seconds. And for added versatility, the drive is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
- Reflect your style with its sleek, metal alloy design: Beyond its powerful capabilities, the drive has a sleek design with a metal alloy base and a high-gloss mirror finish top. What’s more, its retractable connector with convenient thumb slide means no lost cap, and its key ring loop makes it easy to attach to your keychain or computer bag and go. With its premium look and feel, JumpDrive P20 is an excellent solution for those looking for a durable and well-designed USB 3.0 flash drive.
- Securely protect files with advanced security software: Looking to protect personal information, financial records, or other sensitive files on the go? JumpDrive P20 includes EncryptStick™ Lite software, an advanced security solution with 256-bit AES encryption to help protect your essential files against corruption, loss, and deletion. Easily create a password-protected vault that automatically encrypts data. And for peace of mind, files that are deleted from the vault are securely erased and can’t be recovered.
- Store more of what matters: JumpDrive P20 is available in a wide range of high-capacity options from 32GB-128GB, opening a world of storage possibilities and allowing you to store more of what matters.
- Lexar performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability: All Lexar memory card, card reader, storage drive, and USB flash drive product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability. This provides customers with a high level of confidence when using Lexar products to capture, manage, move, and store the memories that matter.
- When memory matters, the choice is Lexar: With a long history in the industry, we know memory. We move quickly with technology to design the solutions you need, and work with device manufacturers to make sure our products are compatible. Then we stand behind them with outstanding warranties and helpful customer service. We’re dedicated to performance, reliability, and expert support, so when it comes to storing the memories that matter, trust Lexar.
|Security algorithms||256-bit AES|
|Memory layout||1 x 32768 MB|
|Quantity per pack||1|
|Internal memory type||Flash|
|Internal memory||32768 MB|
|Read speed||400 MB/s|
|Bundled software||Lexar EncryptStick™ Lite|
|Write speed||150 MB/s|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Plug and Play||Y|
|Interface type||USB 3.0|
|Rack mounting||4-pin USB 3.0 Flash Drive|
|Windows operating systems supported||Y|
|Mac operating systems supported||Y|